sábado, 2 de diciembre de 2006

Grief

Grief,

Consuming my loving heart

Burning it to ashes

Making me crawl

When I wanted to run

Wasn’t love supposed to be

The most beautiful thing?

Then why is it dark and cold?

They say it makes you float

But it’s making me fall

Because she’s my curse

And yet,

My salvation

And I just can’t help it

Can’t stop loving her

And it’s killing me

Killing me painfully

Killing me slowly

Killing me without mercy

You’ve turned me into

A wretched thing

A shadow of my former self

Only a spark of that flame,

Flame of passion that once

Burned so brightly

And now is nothing

A nothing that loves you

With everything that’s left

That would give anything to forget you

And double it to remember you again

Because love has struck me again

Only to send me to a living hell

A hell that I don’t want to get out from.

Mario Doñé

30/05/2005

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario